Welcome to Harmony Mills Pediatrics!
As your primary care providers, we will do everything we can to ensure you receive the best health care possible, including coordination with different specialists outside the practice when necessary. In order to achieve this, it is important that we know the details of your health history, so all new patients will undergo a comprehensive medical assessment as part of the initial office visit. This includes your family’s health history as well as your own. In addition, it is very important that your insurance company designate us as your primary care physician, in order for them to fill their role in the collaboration that is your medical home.
If you are transferring from another primary care practice, we will need to obtain your existing records from that office. To facilitate this, please complete a copy of our Medical Records Release Consent Form (available at the front desk or through our website). Once the form is completed, it will be sent to your previous provider. When we receive your records, they will be reviewed by the doctor and added to your medical chart. Please contact your insurance company prior to your first visit here (or at the first visit here) and inform them of the change to your primary practice.
Our business hours are as follows:
Between Labor Day and Memorial Day (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Walk-In-Sick (subject to change, please check the office facebook page frequently): 7AM-9AM Monday-Friday.
- Walk-In NURSE SHOTS Only (including depo shots, active patients up to date with regular checkups only) 7:00-8:00 AM Monday-Friday and 2:00-3:00 PM Monday, Tuesday and Friday
- Receptionist Phone Hours: 8:30 AM Noon & 1:00 – 4:15 PM M-F
- Front Doors Open: 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM M-F
- Scheduled appointments with providers: 10 AM-Noon and 1:00-2:30 PM M-F
Memorial Day to Labor Day (Summer)
- Walk In Sick & Walk in Nurse Shots: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Receptionist Phone Hours: 9:00 AM Noon & 1:00 – 4:00 PM M-F
- Front Doors Open: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Scheduled Appointments with Providers: 9:00 AM – Noon, 1:00-2:15 PM.
If you have any concerns about your child, or if you feel they need to be seen by a doctor, please call us. During business hours, if you feel your child needs to be seen that day for an illness, please call the office and we will fit you in if possible, or please come first thing the next morning to physician walk-in hours. The doctor will always give priority to the children in the office, and thus is unlikely to return a parent phone call during the day. Any message left asking to speak to a doctor directly will most likely be answered within 48 hours. If you are trying to decide if you should bring your child in, please talk to our nurses who will help you figure out the best course of action, and who will consult the doctor if necessary.